The ING Group is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation and its UK Wholesale Banking operations are located in the City of London.
ING offers a range of opportunities with roles in a number of business areas. The 10 internships available are listed below with links to the job description for each. These include information on the main duties and responsibilities of each role along with the necessary qualifications, experience, knowledge and personal competences required.
• Information Security
• Corporate Communication: Art and Archive
• Corporate Communication: Internal Communications and Events
• HR Information Systems and IT
• Group research
• Wholesale Banking Research
What does the programme entail?
Two weeks of intensive training at ELBA
Specific training on the role of an investment bank with modules on:
– The world of work and what it means to be professional
– An Introduction to the City and Global Financial Services
A six-month paid work placement at ING in one of the above roles
The next programme is coming up in September 2018. We will release information about the deadline for applications soon. For now, please register your interest below.